I am a first-year Ph.D. student at the University of Virginia, now working with Prof. Jundong Li. Prior to joining in UVa, I obtained my bachelor degree from the School of Information and Communication Engineering at Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (BUPT), where I worked with Prof. Yingxia Shao and Prof. Wensheng Sun.
I have abundant interest in Feature Fusion and Graph Mining, e.g., Graph Convolutional Network and other exciting topics. My previous research experiences mainly lie on feature fusion for forcasting.
- Aug-06-2019, Our paper Forecasting Pavement Performance with a Feature Fusion LSTM-BPNN Model has been accepted by CIKM 2019.
- SIGKDD Student Travel Award 2020
- Excellent Bachelor Thesis of BUPT (Top 0.5%), 2019
- First-class Scholarship of BUPT (Top 5%), 2018
- Nokia Venture Scholarships of BUPT (Top 3%), 2018
- The 2nd Prize of Beijing Internet+ innovation entrepreneurship competition (Top 3%), 2018
- National Scholarship of BUPT (Top 0.5%), 2017
- Leader of Star of the Clubs of BUPT (Top 3%), 2016
- Deepaloke Chattopadhyay (M.S. in Data Science @UVa, now Data Scientist @2nd Order Solutions)
- Zheng Huang (M.S. in Computer Science @UVa)
- Srimanth Tangedipalli (B.S. in Computer Science @UVa)
- Nitin Maddi (B.S. in Computer Science @UVa)
- External reviewer of WWW’21, ICLR’20, WSDM’21, BigData’20, KDD’20, SIGIR’20, NeurIPS’20, TKDE, WWW’20, ECML-PKDD’20, CIKM’20.